Arrábida Wine Tours
Duration: 4 hours
InformationCome and explore the impressive natural landscapes of the Arrábida Mountains and, at the same time, tantalize your palate with several wines typical of the region.
The tour will begin in the Arrábida Natural Park, stopping in several viewpoints along the way. As for the tastings, we start with the Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca, with a guided tour of its gardens and old cellars which houses are the oldest collection of Moscatel Wine in the world. At last, we visit the famous Quinta Palácio da Bacalhôa, dated from 1480, where we’ll visit the Palace, the vineyards and the cellars.
Duration– 4 hours
Group Sizes– Minimum: 20
– Maximum: 100
Included– Bus and local guide;
– Wine tasting at Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca (white and red wine, and a selection of Portuguese cheeses and breads);
– Wine tasting at Quinta Palácio da Bacalhôa (white and red wine, and a selection of Portuguese cheeses and breads);
– Historical tile collection in the Palácio da Bacalhôa;
– For a full day option, combine with Dolphin Watching, or add Quinta de Alcube cellar to the Tour, with more traditional Wine tastings;
Our extra suggestions
– Lunch or dinner at Arrábida Natural Park;
– Include pastries in the tastings.